A few months back I interviewed Linda as one of the gratitude experts for Project GratOtude. This interview shares a lot of her mindset and work she’s done around spirituality, including:
- the importance of integrity, purpose and passion
- living in alignment with who you really are and bringing this out to the world
- a couple of great spiritual analogies using a plant/flower and hose
- appreciative inquiry and gratitude
- staying open to the flow of life
- transformational empowerment, and how critical faith, commitment and gratitude are to this process
- how each of us are “divine blessings” and “light beings” to the world
We encourage you to take some extra time (it lasts about an hour) and enjoy our interview as I gleam spiritual gems from Linda’s vast experience and passion around spirituality!
For more resources, see our Library topic Spirituality in the Workplace.
Janae Bower is an inspirational speaker, award-winning author and training consultant. She founded Finding IT, a company that specializes in personal and professional development getting to the heart of what matters most. She started Project GratOtude, a movement to increase gratitude in people’s lives.