The following list was graciously contributed by Marc Bonnemains, and is from a LinkedIn discussion about project management.
The following items are referred to as frameworks and models. Many people distinguish between the two, and might explain that a framework is a structure within which an activity occurs, but a model also describes the functioning relationship between the activities within that structure. The following items are not individually classified as a framework or model.
- Of course the PMBOK and others – www.pmi.org
- Prince2 – http://www.ogc.gov.uk/methods_prince_2.asp
- IPMA Compétence base line – http://www.ipma.ch
- APM Body of knowledge – http://www.apm.org.uk
- GAPPS – Global Alliance for Project Performance Standards – http://www.globalpmstandards.org
- La conduite de projets à l’IN2P3 – http://www.in2p3.fr
- HERMES – La méthode suisse de conduite de projets –
- Japanese Project Management – Project and Program Management for Enterprise Innovation (P2M) – http://www.pmaj.or.jp/ENG/index.htm
- IEEE Software Engineering Standards – http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/subscriptions/prod/standards_overview.html
- ADePT Methodology is new approach to managing a project to a successful completion – http://www.adeptmanagement.com/ourservices/adept.html
- COTA – http://www.cota.be/
- Peace Corps – Peace Corps Programming and Training Manual –
- Some others links : Papers, Links and Project Management Resources –
For more resources, see the Library topic Project Management.