Entrepreneurs, Solopreneurs, and Small Business Owners – Save Time and Money
Want to get the word out about your business and earn valuable backlinks at the same time?
After a deep dive into the world of online press releases, I have come up with a short list of the best online Press Release sites for entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and small businesses. Many hours of research have gone into whittling a long list down to these three. After using a wide array of press release services, I believe that these are solid, reputable choices. I have had good experience using them, and with good results.
The vast majority of online press release sites are not as professional as we wish, and most should be avoided so as not to embarrass your company.
However, these sites offer a choice of free and paid, with the free options being solid services that meet the basic needs of most small businesses. Especially attractive:
- They are relatively high Page Rank (PR). According to Google, “PageRank is what Google uses to determine the importance of a web page. It’s one of many factors used to determine which pages appear in search results.”
- They are “Do-Follow”, meaning a backlink from this domain (when they post it on their site) gives you “link juice” – or, ‘extra credit’ from Google and other search engines.
Getting all this in one press release service is a feat accomplished only after doing the extensive research which led me to these sites. So enjoy!
www.Newswire.com (PR 6) Syndication Service
Through a single page submission form you are able to input all of your press release information. Their editorial process is fast and you will receive notification within a few hours. If you are looking for additional distribution, you can try out the media outreach feature.
Newswire Free and Paid Account Comparison – starter packages
- Get your press release published on 7000+News and Media Outlets.
- Your story is syndicated to a wide range of business, financial and news outlets to increase your presence online and in search.
- In the body of the press release, you may insert 3 links maximum. This is a real boon, because most other free press release site only allow links in the body if you use their paid version.
- If you have any questions you can contact them via phone (800-713-7278) or their helpdesk service.
Briefingwire.com (PR4) http://www.briefingwire.com/ Online Press Release Service
BriefingWire.com is a simple, effective and FREE service. Your press releases will show up in search if you use specific keywords in the title, subtitle, and repeatedly in the body of the press release.
Free Press Release Features:
- Immediate Publication: Your press will be live the moment you submit it.
- Dedicated URL: Your press release gets a dedicated URL
- (e.g. http://www.briefingwire.com/pr/your-pr).
- 1 Backlink: You are allowed one backlink in the Author Details box of your press release.
- Distribution: They distribute your press release to all major Search Engines and RSS Feed Aggregators.
Breifingwire.com Free and Paid Membership comparison – two options only
How long does it take to publish a press release?
Publication is immediate. Your press release is live the moment you press the submit button. You do have the option of editing or deleting a press release after you publish it.
Where does the press release go?
Your press release is distributed globally to many major information hubs including Google, Yahoo and Bing. There are many other distribution sites as well but those are the most prominent. The goal is to make it easier for people to find your press release… to make you searchable.
You can also:
- Edit Your Press Release After You’ve Submitted and Published It
- Remove or Delete a Press Release
www.OnlinePRNews.com (PR 4) Online Press Release Service
Online PR News offers affordable multimedia press releases that achieve high search engine visibility — putting your message in front of the right people at exactly the right time. They’ve combined all of the features that internet marketers, business owners, and journalists have asked for in an online press release distribution site.
OnlinePRNews.com Free and Paid Options Comparison – starter packages
If your free release does not show up as approved after 24 hours, review their press release submission guidelines. With the FREE option, you may include a maximum of 2 links in the body.
Press Releases Published on Online PR News Must:
- Have a legitimate news angle (announcing something new and/or timely)
- Contain proper attribution
- Be news from the company actually submitting the news
- Have an objective tone — not be written in casual first person language (I, we, you, etc)
- Not contain overt sales language (Are YOU looking for ways to make money online??” “Buy now!!!”)
- Not be from a site that offers adult products and services, escort services, illegal products and services, scams and pyramid schemes, or iPhone unlocking products
- Not advertise products that promote the use of any Google product including YouTube, Blogger, or Orkut
- Not be a duplicate of a previously submitted press release
- Not contain excessive links
- Contain a valid email and phone number
- Be at least 250 words
Online PR News Customer Service – Contact them by email via contact form or call 888-451-4213
I hope this information saves you much time and money. Happy PR!
.. _____ ..
About Lisa M. Chapman:
Lisa Chapman helps company leaders define, plan and achieve their goals, both online and offline. After 25+ years as an entrepreneur, she is now a business and marketing consultant, business planning consultant and social media consultant. Online, she works with clients to establish and enhance their online brand, attract their target market, engage them in meaningful social media conversations, and convert online traffic into revenues. Email: Lisa (at) LisaChapman (dot) com. Her book, The WebPowered Entrepreneur – A Step-by-Step Guide is available at: