Resources for Hispanic Lifestyle Market Research
Demographic statistics on the Hispanic market, as sourced in the previous post, give important analytic information. But when it comes down to really getting to know your audience, it takes another perspective – LIFESTYLE insights.
These Hispanic market news and article sources let you see what statistics don’t – what’s important to this niche and how they feel about their world.
Hispanic News & Lifestyle Sources
Hispanic Market Weekly is the leading authority on news and events moving the Hispanic market. No other information source has Hispanic Market Weekly’s unparalleled expertise and the power of the internet to bring its readers in-depth coverage of the people, companies and trends that influence the U.S. Latino market. For the past twelve years, Hispanic Market Weekly has offered market professionals exclusive knowledge, research and analysis and provided them with a clearer picture of market behavior.
AdAge online is a subscription news service, with a free registration that allows registered users access to certain content, including “Hispanic Alerts”, an email delivered in English covering Hispanic related News. https://adage.com/register.php Registered users can sign up for any of Advertising Age’s suite of email products, participate in polls and share their opinion, or purchase individual articles or article packs. Only paid subscribers have full access to the articles on adage.com.
Hispanic PR Wire is a division of PR Newswire – the global leader in news and information distribution services for professional communicators. Hispanic PR Wire is the premiere news distribution service reaching U.S. Hispanic media and opinion leaders. Membership entitles you to a host of unmatched, U.S. Hispanic-focused communication services. Value-added services for members include:
- Access to the world’s most comprehensive Hispanic news distribution services
- Guaranteed story placements on leading Latino news
- Web sites with EVERY press release distribution, national or local Ability to include logo(s) with distribution of any news release
- Ability to make any release an Interactivo Release. Interactivo Releases include posting of your press release alongside any photos, PDFs and a live website preview on HispanicPRWire.com.
HispanicAd.com provides news and information, including photos and data from the USA, Latin America and the Caribbean. It’s information put together by Hispanics for our Industry. HispanicAd.com features regular contests and an abundance of reader forums, polls and other feedback opportunities.
HispanicAd.com offers three tiers of content:
- Daily news updates regarding Hispanic advertising, creative, marketing, media, promotions and research.
- Weekly articles pertaining to topics, individuals and corporations that define our Industry.
- Weekly newsletter.
Portada is the leading source about the Latin marketing and media space, offering world-class news and intelligence through online, print and conference vehicles to highly targeted audiences. Portada’s mission is to help Executives in Business and Media understand and reach Hispanic and Latin American consumers. Portada:
- Operates the following Websites and associated Newsletters:
- www.portada-online.com (U.S. Hispanic)
- Publishes a quarterly magazine
- Compiles and publishes two Online Databases:
1. Directory of Corporate Marketers and Media Buyers/Planners targeting Hispanic Consumers
2. Directory of Corporate Marketers and Media Buyers/Planners targeting Latin American consumers
- Produces several research reports about the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American advertising, media and content markets.
Not Free, But Focused and Timely
AdAge offers these two Special Reports on the Hispanic Market for marketers. Considering the time you’d spend researching this info online, they may well be worth the investment:
Ad Age’s seventh annual Hispanic Fact Pack includes data on marketers, advertisers, media, demographics and agencies in the U.S. Hispanic market. Includes Ad Age’s extensive ranking of Top U.S. Hispanic Media Agencies – $29
A report on the demographic trends and spending behaviors of this fastest-growing and vital part of the U.S. economy – $249.
Where do you go to gain invaluable insights to the US Hispanic lifestyle?
.. _____ ..
ABOUT Lisa M. Chapman:
Ms. Chapman’s new book, How to Make Money Online With Social Media: A Step-by-Step Guide for Entrepreneurs will be available very soon. With offices in Nashville Tennessee, but working virtually with international clients, Lisa M. Chapman serves her clients as a business and marketing coach, business planning consultant and social media consultant. As a Founder of iBrand Masters, a social media consulting firm, Lisa Chapman helps clients to establish and enhance their online brand, attract their target market, engage them in meaningful social media conversations, and convert online traffic into revenues. Email: Lisa @ LisaChapman.com