The holiday season is in full bloom. All the sounds and sights of the holidays are all around. Holiday music is playing and car horns are blaring at the increased traffic around the grocery and toy stores.
In this season of peace, love, family, and a little madness, I have a list of holiday wishes for you.
- May all your projects close on time and on budget.
- May your employees treat each other with dignity and respect.
- May all your candidates have wonderful experience.
- May all Performance Improvement Plans result in improved performance.
- May there be no layoffs or terminations.
- May the employee survey show an engaged workforce.
- May there be no injuries.
- May your managers show appreciation for the work of their teams.
- May the holiday bonuses not get cut.
- May you actually do no work during all those PTO days you planned.
- May you start next year with a clear head and a new enthusiasm to bring any changes that need to happen in your life whether work or personal.
Happy Holidays readers.
For more resources, See the Human Resources library.
Sheri Mazurek is a training and human resource professional with over 16 years of management experience, and is skilled in all areas of employee management and human resource functions, with a specialty in learning and development. She is available to help you with your Human Resources and Training needs on a contract basis. For more information send an email to email@example.com. Follow me on twitter @Sherimaz.