I’m Jonathan Bernstein, host of this blog. You can read more about me next to my picture in the sidebar. This blog will be about various aspects of crisis management, will focus especially on practical tips and tools, and will posts from guest writers. You can learn more about this blog by clicking on the About link just under the header.
- Before using the blog, please take a few minutes now to read about the policies. Go to Policies under the header.
- Feel free to share a comment about a post. Just click on the link “Leave a response” under the post in the body of the blog.
- You can use RSS or email to get copied on any new posts in the blog. Go to To Subscribe under the header to select RSS subscription or email subscription to get updates.
- You can also use email to get notified when there are new comments to a post. When you click on “Leave a response” under the post, check the box to be notified of any follow-up comments.
- You can get a lot of visibility to your work by being a guest writer. Many of the Library’s topics consistently rank in the top 10 of Google search results. Go to Guest Writer Submissions under the header.
- See the many Related Library Topics listed on the sidebar. They contain 100s of free online, articles related to the topic of this blog.
- Read the many other useful blogs in the Library. Go to Library’s Blogs in the sidebar.
- Search for any topics you’re interested in. Use the Search box at the top of the header.
- If larger text would be easier for you to read, just click on the 3 “A”s above the header until the text is large enough for you to easily read.
If you have any questions, just use the Contact Us form at the bottom of each page.
For more resources, see the Free Management Library topic: Crisis Management