News About the Library
This space is used to relate news about the Library, for example,
about announcements of recent enhancements and modifications to
the Library, etc.
Information in this space is inserted by the Library administrators.
You might stay current about this information by subscribing
to “Email Subscription” referenced from the sidebar.
Many New Features in Fall 2006
The Library added numerous new services for our users, including
the ability for them to:
- Quickly search the contents of the Library.
- Promptly add their own content.
- Subscribe to be notified via email of changes to any topic.
- “Diagnose” their organizations and themselves in
order to identify what might be the most useful topics to use
in the Library and in which order.
- Conveniently reference a wide variety of general resources,
– organizations that assist businesses (for-profit and nonprofit)
– peer groups to form/join
– online discussion groups
– free training programs
– free periodicals
– indices (organizations that maintain lists) of blogs
– job banks
– supersites (websites with vast free resources)
– reference materials (dictionaries, encylopedias, business
glossaries, etc.) and
– books about specific topics
- Conveniently report broken links and ask for help in using
- Track your path through the Library by using the “breadcrumbs”
feature, which lists the Library pages you have visited in your
current session. Find the “breadcrumbs” just under
the header image.
We hope that you enjoy and benefit from the many new features.
We would appreciate your feedback. Use this form.