To Get Updates About Library and Its Blogs
The Library frequently adds new links to free, online articles and new posts in its numerous blogs.
You can easily get notified of updates. Here's how:
Do You Want to Automatically Be Notified of New Blog Posts?
1. Just "Follow" the Library's Twitter account -- and that's very easy and quick to do.
2. You need your own Twitter account (it takes about 3 minutes to create an
http://www.twitter.com. You'll end up on your own Twitter account page).
3. Go to the Library's Twitter account (or click on this icon ) and click on "Follow".
Each new post will result in a message on your Twitter page. The message will have the name of the post and its Web address.
Use RSS Subscription or Email Subscription to Automatically See All of Each Blog Post?
You can receive an RSS feed to your favorite RSS feeder, or get the most recent
blog posts in your email by subscribing to RSS or email at
Get Blog Updates
Would You Like to Receive Weekly Highlights of New Posts and Other News?
1. Just go to the Library's Fan Page (or click on this icon ) .
2. Click on the "Wall" tab.
3. Read the announcements on the Wall page.